Easy Green Peas Guacamole

I love Guacamole, but all my passion and love for it dies when I buy the avocados. It's like a tricky buy. Don't know what's inside it. But now no more,  I don't have to sulk if it turns out bad even as I have my Peas Guacamole.  Yes, they are tasty and not even costly. Now this a regular in my kitchen. Enjoy!!!


Preparation time: 10 mins
Serves: 4


Ingredients
Step 1
Green peas boiled 400g
Garlic 1 piece medium
Green chili 1Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
Salt 1/2 tsp

Step 2
Onions finely chopped 1 small
Tomatoes finely chopped 2 tbsp
Lemon 1 

Method
Step1
  • In a mixer, jar add all the ingredients and churn it to form a puree 
  • Take it out in a bowl.

Step 2
  • Add all the ingredients and give it a magic mix. 
  • Serve with nachos.
  • Enjoy!!!
MACROS/ serving(4)
Cal 90
Total Carbs 16.25g
Fibre 5g
Sugar 6.75g
Protein 5g
Fats 0g

Follow us on Social Media
Blog: https://magicinmyfood.blogspot.com

For Business Enquiries mail us at magicinmyfood@gmail.com




Comments